This document sets out the rules for the processing and protection of personal data of potential and current business partners (in particular customers and suppliers) of PROMAG S.A. hereinafter referred to as the Data Administrator.
Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices via which the User uses the Website's pages.
Website - means the website belonging to the Administrator.
Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
User - means an entity that uses the content and functionality available on the Administrator's Websites or for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Data Administrator
The company PROMAG S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (61-371), ul. Romana Maya 11, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000013278, NIP: 777-00-40-905, share capital PLN 2 085 000, phone 61 655 82 00.
- Legal basis
In the process of personal data processing, the Administrator applies the principles set out in applicable law, including in particular the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("GDPR").
- The purposes of data processing and the period of their storage
The administrator processes personal data only in order to acquire customers / suppliers, carry out offer processes, order / contract and after-sales service of the goods and services offered and to send personalized commercial information, and in particular to:
- creating an account on the Website
- personal, telephone or e-mail contact
- sending ordered information, advertising materials and offers
- performance of the contract
- service or complaint submission
- after-sales service
- possible redress
- adaptation of websites to the needs of users
- creating reports and analyzes regarding Website functionalities, including viewer statistics
These data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contracts, including the provision of maintenance services (warranty and post-warranty). After this time, the data is stored only for the purposes of pursuing claims and sending personalized commercial information.
- The scope and method of collecting data
The administrator collects personal data in the process of customer / supplier acquisition, offerings, order / contract processing and after-sales service of goods and services offered. The administrator acquires data including : name and surname of a person (including a person running a business), his address, tax identification number, Company name, e-mail and telephone, and in the case of using the Administrator's Websites also the device's IP address, used by the User. The data is stored by the Administrator in a format that allows it to be transferred.
Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to use selected functionalities of the Websites and to send offers, fulfill orders, contracts, maintenance and assembly services, etc.
The transfer of personal data obtained to third parties or companies, does not occur, unless these data are necessary for the proper performance of the contract, consideration of complaints or repairs under the guarantee or warranty or sending the catalog by traditional mail. This applies in particular to transport, forwarding, courier, assembly and service companies.
Notwithstanding the above, in the event of a separate consent of the Website User, his personal data is processed in order to receive commercial information, and in particular to send the ordered newsletter to the indicated e-mail address.
- Data collected automatically
The administrator informs that when using his websites, the data is also collected automatically. These data can be collected by cookies and by the automatic marketing system.
The administrator informs that from the moment the user connects to the Website information about the IP number and type of the user's end device from which the user connects to the Website appears in the Website's system logs. The administrator informs that in accordance with the law, he also processes data regarding, among others, the IP number and type of the user's end device, as well as the time of connecting the user to the Website and other operational data regarding the user's activity on the Website. The data described are processed for technical purposes in order to adapt the Website to the needs of users and to collect general statistical information on the operation of the Website.
- Website configuration
- adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website's pages
- recognizing the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in the scope of the selected language or region of the User,
- remembering the history of pages visited on the Website in order to recommend content
- Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- Adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimize the use of the Website's pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages, which are downloaded from an external website www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Using interactive functions to popularize the Website using Facebook.com social networking sites [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Profiling advertising content in accordance with the interests of Website Users
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for sharing his location and Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of Cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling Cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The right to access data, rectify it, delete or limit processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
Everyone whose personal data is collected may request the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of personal data
- delete personal data
- restrictions on the processing of personal data
- object to processing
- transfer of personal data
In addition, anyone whose personal data is collected may object to the processing of personal data, in particular in the scope of profiling Users of Websites. To exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator via e-mail: Ochrona_danych_osobowych@promag.pl. The administrator carries out a request of a person whose data is collected within a period of up to 30 days. In justified cases, this period may be extended to 90 days. However, it should be borne in mind that the deletion, limitation, transfer and objection to data processing will affect the services provided and may result in the inability to perform them. In particular, it does not apply to liabilities that have been legally concluded due to legal requirements related to redress.
In the event that the Data Controller requests permission to send commercial information by electronic means, the person who has consented has the right to withdraw it. To do this, click on the link resulting in withdrawal of consent placed in the commercial information content or send an e-mail information about withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address email@example.com
- Data safety
The data administrator declares that he makes every effort to provide customers with a high level of security in the processing of their data. All events affecting the security of data processing should be reported to the following e-mail address: Ochrona_danych_osobowych@promag.pl.
- Final Provisions
Everyone whose personal data is collected by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, if he believes that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the applicable provisions governing the processing of personal data: the Act on the protection of personal data or the general regulation on data protection.